PENGARUH MODAL, TEKNOLOGI, RENTANG WAKTU MELAUT, PENDIDIKAN DAN PENGALAMAN TERHADAP PENDAPATAN NELAYAN
PRAKOSO, ADHIGUNA BANGUN
MetadataShow full item record
Indonesia is an archipelagic country where most of its territory is sea. A country that has great potential in fisheries and marine products. One of the regions in Indonesia that has potential in fisheries and marine products is the District of South Cilacap located in Cilacap Regency, Central Java Province. Cilacap Subdistrict is the area with the largest production in the south coast and the largest compared to other Sub-districts in Cilacap Regency. This affects the income of fishermen in District of South Cilacap. Many factors influence Fisherman Revenue (Y) such as Capital (X1), Technology (X2), Range of Sail Time (X3), Education (X4) and Experience (X5). By using purposive sampling method, and the Slovin formula to determine the number of samples as many as 98 respondents and share questionnaires in data collection.Then do the analysis using multiple linear regression and using the OLS method. The purpose of this research is to find out several factors that influence the income of fishermen and to find out how much these factors influence the income of fishermen. Research results show that capital (X1), technology (X2), time range (X3) and experience (X5) affect both partially and simultaneously on the Fisherman Revenue (Y) While Education (X4) does not have a significant effect on income. The contribution of capital, technology, time span of fishing, education and experience of being a fisherman to the income of fishermen is 75.5%, while the remaining 24.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in this report.