ANALISIS SUMBER TEKANAN PADA PERBANKAN SYARIAH DI INDONESIA PERIODE KRISIS 2008
MetadataShow full item record
This research aims to analyze the effect of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Inflation and Exchange Rate on Non Performing Financing (NPF) in the 2008 crisis period in Indonesia. The analysis was carried out using quarterly data published by Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS), the Otoritas Jasa keuangan (OJK) in Islamic Banking Statistics and Bank Indonesia (BI) in the research period January 2005 - December 2012. The method used in this research is Ordinary Least Square (OLS) with program Eviews 10. The results showed that the GDP variable had a positive and significant effect on NPF, inflation had a negative and not significant effect on NPF and the exchange rate had a positive and insignificant effect on NPF. The results showed that GDP had a significant effect on NPF in Islamic Banking in Indonesia for the period January 2005 - December 2012 with a probability value smaller than 0.05. Where as Inflation and Exchange Rate had no significant effect on NPF in Islamic Banking in Indonesia with a probability value greater than 0.05. While simultaneously GDP, Inflation and Exchange Rate proved to have a significant effect on NPF. The coefficient of determination shows that in the regression model of 90.85% the change in NPF variables is caused by the three variables studied, while the remaining 9.15% is influenced by other factors that do not included in the research model.