The Effect of Learning Motivation and Social Support on Learning Achievement of the Students in Aisyiyah Female Orphanage Serangan Yogyakarta
Diwanti, Dyah Pikanthi
MetadataShow full item record
This research aims to find out whether there is a positive and significant effect of (1) learning motivation on students’ achievement, (2) social support on students’ achievement, (3) learning motivation, and social support on students’ achievement. This research was quantitative, located at Aisyiyah female orphanage Serangan. The instrument used for data collection was the questionnaire method, and SPSS 17.0 was used as data calculation software. The questionnaire method was used to measure the effect of learning motivation and social support on the students’ learning achievement, whereas SPSS 17.0 software was used to measure the students’ learning achievement. The research result shows that Adj R Square value is 0,533, which means that learning achievement has been 53% affected by the variable of motivation and social support. The rest, 47%, is explained by the external variable. It can be concluded that the independent variable (learning motivation and social support) has an effect on learning motivation.