ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING VALUES OF MININGCOMPANY IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE
MetadataShow full item record
This research is about the influence of Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Return on Assets (ROA), Current Asset Ratio (CR) and Company SIZE toward the value of Mining Companies that are listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2013-2016. This research uses financial report data published by Indonesia Stock Exchange. The data were obtained by purposive sampling method. The data used is panel data. Panel data is a combination of time series and cross section data. The model used is multiple regressions. The independent variables are Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Return on Assets (ROA), Current Asset Ratio(CR) and SIZE. Meanwhile, the dependent variable is Company Value. The results showed that the independent variables that significantly influence the Company Value on the real level ofα = 5 percent are Return on Assets (ROA), Current Asset Ratio (CAR). Meanwhile, the Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) and Company SIZE do not significantly affect Company Value. All independent variables can explain the variability of Company Value of 72.80 percent and the rest of 27.20 percent are explained by other variables outside the model.