STUDY PERSEPSI TENTANG FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERMINTAAN MASYARAKAT MENGGUNAAN KARTU ATM+DEBET SEBAGAI ALAT TRANSAKSI (Studi Kasus : Pengunjung Pasar Modern Kabupaten Sleman)
MetadataShow full item record
This study has the aim to determine perceptions about the factors that influence consumer demand in the Sleman district to conduct transactions using an ATM card + Debit. Factors consist of a taste, service features, and perceptions of cost. The data used in this study is Primary data were obtained directly from respondents using a questionnaire with the number 100. Respondents were selected in this research is the modern market visitors in the area of Sleman like Jogja City Mall, Hartono Mall, Indogrosir, Indomart point, Indomart and Alfamart who own the means of payment using an ATM card + Debit. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression analysis tool SPSS version 15.0. Based on the analysis that has been done shows, partial variable tastes and variable service features significant positive effect while the perception variable costs and no significant negative effect. Taken together all independent variables consisting of variable tastes, service features and costs affect the perception of the variable demand for transactions with debit cards at ATM + 77.1% while the remaining 22.9% is influenced by variables outside the model.